iOS 6.0 or above (requires a jailbroken iOS device)
Step 1: Add the PPSSPP Cydia/APT Repo
- Open Cydia, and go to the Manage tab
- Tap on "Sources"
- Then tap on Edit, then Add.
- Enter in this URL: http://cydia.ppsspp.org/
Step 2: Install PPSSPP from Cydia
- Tap on Search, and type in "PPSSPP"
- Tap on the PPSSPP package you wish to install (see the FAQ for more details)
- Tap on Install, then Confirm
Downloads for advanced users
Install these packages using dpkg. If you don't know what that means, you probably don't need this.
Download PPSSPP 1.1.1 (deb)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (deb)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (deb)
Mac OS X 10.7 or above (requires SDL2, install using Homebrew)
Step 1: Install SDL2 via Homebrew
- Open the Terminal app.
- Paste this into a Terminal: ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
- Follow the instructions, and wait for installation to finish.
- Paste this into a Terminal: brew install sdl2
Step 2: Download PPSSPP
Download PPSSPP 1.1.1 (zip)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip)
Android 2.3 or above (requires Unknown Sources to be enabled)
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources for your Android device
- Open Settings, tap on Security.
- Scroll down, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Accept the disclaimer.
Step 2: Uninstall any other PPSSPP app on your Android device
- Because of the way Android handles app signatures, you must uninstall your current PPSSPP Android app, whether it be from the Play Store, or from Orphis's build bot.
- Do not worry, your save files and other PPSSPP data will NOT be affected — only the app will be removed.
- Open Settings, tap on Apps.
- Scroll down, find PPSSPP, and uninstall it.
Step 3: Download PPSSPP
You may either download these on your Android device (recommended), or on a computer (advanced)
Download PPSSPP 1.1.1 (apk)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (apk)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (apk)
Step 4: Install PPSSPP
- Pull down your Notification Drawer and tap on the finished download.
- Alternatively, you may also find the downloaded file in the Downloads app.
- Grant PPSSPP its permissions, and let it install.
Linux (requires SDL2, install using your distro's package manager)
Step 1: Install SDL2 via your distro's package manager
- Open a Terminal instance
- For Debian/Ubuntu and their derivatives: Install the "libsdl2-dev" package.
- For Fedora/RHEL and their derivatives: Install the "SDL2-devel" package.
- For BSD-based distros: Install the "sdl2" package.
- If your distro is not listed here: Try to find SDL2 in whatever package manager your distro uses. If you cannot, then compile it from source.
Step 2a: Download PPSSPP (amd64)
Download PPSSPP 1.1.1 (zip, amd64)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip, amd64)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip, amd64)
Step 2b: Download PPSSPP (i386)
Download PPSSPP 1.0 (zip, i386)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip, i386)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip, i386)
For advanced users
PPSSPPBuildBot Full Package List