iOS 6.0 or above (requires a jailbroken iOS device)
Step 1: Add the PPSSPP Cydia/APT Repo
- Open Cydia, and go to the Manage tab
- Tap on "Sources"
- Then tap on Edit, then Add.
- Enter in this URL: http://cydia.ppsspp.org/
Step 2: Install PPSSPP from Cydia
- Tap on Search, and type in "PPSSPP"
- Tap on the PPSSPP package you wish to install (see the FAQ for more details)
- Tap on Install, then Confirm
Downloads for advanced users
Install these packages using dpkg. If you don't know what that means, you probably don't need this.
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (deb)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (deb)
Mac OS X 10.7 or above (requires SDL2, install using Homebrew)
Step 1: Install SDL2 via Homebrew
- Open the Terminal app.
- Paste this into a Terminal: ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
- Follow the instructions, and wait for installation to finish.
- Paste this into a Terminal: brew install sdl2
Step 2: Download PPSSPP
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip)
Android 2.3 or above (requires Unknown Sources to be enabled)
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources for your Android device
- Open Settings, tap on Security.
- Scroll down, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Accept the disclaimer.
Step 2: Uninstall any other PPSSPP app on your Android device
- Because of the way Android handles app signatures, you must uninstall your current PPSSPP Android app, whether it be from the Play Store, or from Orphis's build bot.
- Do not worry, your save files and other PPSSPP data will NOT be affected â€” only the app will be removed.
- Open Settings, tap on Apps.
- Scroll down, find PPSSPP, and uninstall it.
Step 3: Download PPSSPP
You may either download these on your Android device (recommended), or on a computer (advanced)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (apk)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (apk)
Step 4: Install PPSSPP
- Pull down your Notification Drawer and tap on the finished download.
- Alternatively, you may also find the downloaded file in the Downloads app.
- Grant PPSSPP its permissions, and let it install.
Linux (requires SDL2, install using your distro's package manager)
Step 1: Install SDL2 via your distro's package manager
- Open a Terminal instance
- For Debian/Ubuntu and their derivatives: Install the "libsdl2-dev" package.
- For Fedora/RHEL and their derivatives: Install the "SDL2-devel" package.
- For BSD-based distros: Install the "sdl2" package.
- If your distro is not listed here: Try to find SDL2 in whatever package manager your distro uses. If you cannot, then compile it from source.
Step 2a: Download PPSSPP (amd64)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip, amd64)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip, amd64)
Step 2b: Download PPSSPP (i386)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Working) (zip, i386)
Download PPSSPP (Dev-Latest) (zip, i386)
For advanced users
PPSSPPBuildBot Full Package List